Click on any photo to enlarge it. This is an ongoing restoration project. This heavy interurban railroad car was built by Niles Car and Manufacturing in 1908. It is one of the first cars purchased by the then new Chicago, Lake Shore and South Bend Railroad. It was in service until the 1930's when it was sold and turned into a residence. It had extensive termite and rot damage, was gutted by the home owners and had roof damage from a fire.